Friday, August 20, 2010

Love Letter to My Husband

So this is for my husband because I'm missing him like crazy right now.



He's in Georgia hiking and he hasn't even been gone that long. Infact, he just left this morning, but it feels lonely since he didn't come home from work like usual. I didn't get to see Jackson's face light up or hear him squeal "daddy!" because he heard the dogs barking to signify Jeremy was home. It makes my heart sad not to have this beautiful moment today. It reminds me that some of the most ordinary moments in life are also the most precious - watching my sons get so excited to see their daddy come home from work everyday is both priceless and beautiful.Those moments makes us all happy!



I also miss spending the evening with him, sharing our usual Friday night dinner and a movie (at home of course - having an inant and a toddler does not afford us real dates very often these days, but we enjoy it none the less).



I miss him so much! I wish I could curl up next to him right now, which makes me realize I should curl up with him, cuddle with him, and love him more often! Wishing for it when I can't have it is pointless, and even more pointless is not taking advatage of it when I actually can! I need to soak up as much of him as I can and when I can. I need to love him more, cuddle with him more, and kiss him more!



I love you Jeremy! Hurry home; I miss you!


Love,
Donya




1 comment:

  1. You're awfully sweet and kind. It easily makes my day to see the boys when I get home. It is an unequivacle feeling of love.

    I'll remind you of the "kiss him more" part :)

    ReplyDelete